Price List of Pre wedding in Prague
How much does a pre-wedding photoshoot in Prague cost? The price is simple, because charges for pre wedding, engagement and other types of couple photos in Prague are the same. I offer three packages, starting from 200 EUR to 990 EUR. The only exception is wedding photography, it has the special prices.
You can pay in euro currency (EUR) or in czech crowns (CZK). Official currency in the Czech republic is czech crown (CZK). But for your local photographer in Prague, you can choose if you pay the price for photo session in CZK or EUR. The convert rate is approximately 1 EUR = 25 CZK. So the price 500 EUR for prewedding photoshoot is around 12.500 czech crowns.
What does the pre wedding package include in the basic price?
Pre-wedding package (or engagement package) includes:
- up to 8 hours of photoshoot in Prague (break time for lunch excluded)
- unlimited amount of photos - you will get selection of the best digital edited photos (Lightroom and Photoshop used)
- video presentation (slideshow of prewedding photos with music)
- design of a photobook for free
What about prices of transport during photo session, make-up artist, hair-style, clothes?
The basic price includes only photo session with professional photographer in Prague. It can be the final price for you, if you don't need any other services.
- transport - I recommend to go by foot the whole route, the photoshoot will be more fluent and more photos can be taken.
- make-up & hair-style - depends on your needs. Contact me for more information.
- clothes (wedding dress, gown, tuxedo, shoes...) - depends on your needs. Contact me for more information.
- entrance fees - some parks are charged by entrance fee, if you wish to do photo session in them, count with approximately 10-20 EUR extra price (free in Full-service package). You can also buy boat ticket, vintage car ticket, or ticket for horse carriage or cableway for other type of photos...
Generally about prices of photographers in Prague
Prices for photographer in Prague are generally speaking lower in comparison to other surrounding countries in Europe.